Design and Staging Services to Bring your Space to Life
Staging and Redesign to Sell Your Home
Home staging and redesign services can prepare your home to sell quickly, appeal to more buyers and attract the highest bids.
Suze Interiors will depersonalize your space while showcasing the home’s best features. Think of it as a home makeover. When people walk in the door, they’ll say, “I can picture myself living here.” And make you an offer.
Whether your space is vacant or fully furnished, we can create a first impression that sells. We have an extensive inventory of furnishings, artwork and decor to complement any style, from modern, traditional, contemporary to transitional designs.
Our staging and redesign services include:
- Bringing in furniture, accessories, artwork and linens to enhance your existing style
- Decluttering to provide a fresh look and appeal to more buyers
- Painting and colour selection to showcase your home in its finest light
- Providing temporary storage while your home is on the market
- Offering packing supplies for your convenience
- Garden and landscape services for maximum curb appeal
- Cleaning home and remove unwanted material and furniture
- Coordinating the trades for home updates and repairs:
- Installing carpet, laminate, tile and hardwood flooring
- Installing baseboards, crown mouldings and trim work
- Replacing dated countertops with trendy alternatives: granite, corian, silestone, laminate
- Kitchen and bathroom tile work
- Electrical and plumbing
Decorate it and Showcase Your Unique Style
Interior decorating and design can transform your rooms into the home of your dreams. By using your best furniture and accessories, we can create a stylish design makeover to give your home a new look and bring it up-to-date with the latest trends.
Our interior decorating and design services include:
- Decorating and colour consultations to determine your style and preferences
- Kitchen and bathroom renovations to create the room of your dreams
- Managing your expectations by setting a budget and organizing installations
- Coordinating and negotiating trades on your behalf
- Space planning and lighting plans to enhance your room’s features
- Decluttering and rearranging furniture for optimum design and functionality
- Move-in assistance with unpacking, organizing, furniture and art placement
Selection advice includes:
- Paint colour selection, wall and floor covering options
- Custom cabinetry and millwork
- Counter tops and tile
- Lighting fixtures
- Custom window and bedding treatments
- Furniture, re-upholstery and fabrics
- Appliance and plumbing selections
- Decorative hardware
- Artwork and accessories
- Personal shopping for furniture and accessories
Suze is a very talented home stager and designer! I have recommended her services to several clients and have always had fantastic results. Just one example of many I could give - I had a condo listed that just wasn't selling. Suze staged it for us and the feedback we got was "wow - why is THIS still on the market?" and sold within two weeks. She's worth every penny to my business as a Realtor, and to my clients.
I have found Suze to be very professional in all dealings with my clients. Her efforts have meant quicker sales in slower markets which made my clients very happy with the outcome! I would highly recommend her for anyone in need of decorating or staging advice.
As a real estate agent I have and continue to use Suze Interiors to stage every home that I list for sale. Suze is a professional, easy to work with and my clients love the end results! Whether a wall colour change or a full staging job, when Suze stages one of our homes, we know that it will look its best!
Folks if you are feeling cluttered, overwhelmed or need a space staged I highly recommend Suze Interiors. Professional, prompt, super helpful and very very kind.
I’d had a house listed for over 6 months when I got Suze in. She made some small but significant changes with the owner. Just a few showings later it was sold with multiple offers! The clients loved the process and it certainly seemed to make an important difference to buyers.
Many thanks for your hard work and wonderful staging. You managed to pull it off in a very short time and create a setting that was definitely decluttered. Your advice was excellent and you were definitely willing to go the extra mile at all times. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone looking for a stager. Thank you again Suze for your professional input!
Suze recently redesigned a bedroom into a home office for me. She looked after everything from the interior design tothe sourcing of materials and contracting of the work that needed to be done. The end result is that I LOVE my new space which works perfectly and exactly as I’d hoped. Thanks Suze – a job well done!